Thursday, December 20, 2007

Uglier than me

Warning: The following post may not be suitable for small children, pets, pregnant women, and squeamish men, myself included.

I'm sitting at the San Jose Airport waiting for an iguana to arrive. No, I'm not expecting it to waltz through the security checkpoint and head for baggage claim. I'm actually waiting for it to arrive via Continental Airline's cargo and, as is so typical for iguanas, he's late.

He could've called and at least let me know his flight was delayed, or maybe had flight updates sent to my cellphone so I would know in plenty of time.

Oh, great. They just called and let me know he's arrived. Now I get to take him home to wait for his new family to pick him up. I hope I don't fall in love with him on the 10-minute drive home!

"Here, leezard, leezard!"

No comments: